International PR & Com Manager - H/F
FIND THE PEOPLE YOU'VE CROSSED PATHS WITH
Launched in January 2014, happn is the first 100% mobile, geo-localized and real time dating app. happn helps you find the people you’ve crossed paths with in real life and gives you a second chance at a first impression!
Our growth is staggering: happn recently surpassed the 40 million user barrier and is a truly international app present in the world's largest cities including Paris, London, New York, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Istanbul, Buenos Aires, Sydney, Oslo ... and many more. Happn has a dedicated and highly motivated team of 95 people based in Paris.
Want to join a young and dynamic team?
- Contribute to happn’s global Communications, local activation & Events strategy
- Supervise and manage local PR agencies
- Identify the best opportunities and content to leverage meaningful media clippings
- Closely collaborate with the Brand Department to develop the right assets to showcase happn to the world’s media: messages, pitches, stories, presentations, events
- Collaborate with the Global Community Manager and local ambassadors
- Draft original press material (presentation, press kit, release and analysis)
- Be pro-active in identifying partners for the benefit of happn as a brand
- Follow-up and benchmark competitors’ communications, strategy and coverage
- At least 4 to 5 years of experience in PR Communication
- At least one professional experience/position within a PR agency
- Bilingual English-French (Spanish and/or Portuguese would be a huge plus)
- Great understanding of both the social media sphere and traditional media landscape
- Passionate about new technologies / start-ups
- Always aware of the latest buzz campaigns
- Excellent writing skills (in English)
- A start-up located right in the heart of Paris (Sentier/Bonne Nouvelle), having restaurants every 10 meters
- A tennis table, a baby foot, some LANs
- Mac or PC, choose your favorite laptop !
- Free charms for the app ;)