- BUSINESS DEVELOPER
- DEVELOPER ANDROID
- DEVELOPER BACKEND
- DIGITAL ANALYST
- ONLINE ACQUISITION AND PERFORMANCE MARKETING SPECIALIST
- PRODUCT MANAGER
- SENIOR BIG DATA ENGINEER
- SENIOR DEVELOPER IOS
happn is the most talked about app of the moment
FIND THE PEOPLE YOU'VE CROSSED PATHS WITH
Launched in January 2014, happn is the first 100% mobile, geo-localized and real time dating app. happn helps you find the people you’ve crossed paths with in real life and gives you a second chance at a first impression!
Our growth is staggering: happn recently surpassed the 37 million user barrier and is a truly international app present in the world's largest cities including Paris, London, New York, Miami, Hong Kong, Sao Paulo, Rio, Istanbul, Moscow...and many more. Happn has a dedicated and highly motivated team of 80 people based in Paris
Want to join a young and dynamic team?
- You are responsible for negotiating and managing the company’s long term and global strategic partnerships that drive our business and, more specifically, the international visibility of the happn app and user acquisition in our key markets, and product integrations.
- You will identify, structure, manage and optimize partnerships across multiple industry verticals, including Technology, Gaming, Entertainment, Lifestyle Brands, Mobile Operators, Retailers … to generate new business, penetrate new markets and significantly increase market share.
- You will follow through with execution of the contracts and respect of commitments of our partners as well as our internal teams.
- You will report to the CMO and company management on results and performance.
- Clear strategic thinker who can balance vision and execution
- Ability to analyze complex situations, evaluate new opportunities and develop compelling solutions in fast-paced environments.
- Experienced in producing results under demanding deadlines. You learn fast, roll up your sleeves to take on tough problems.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and negotiating skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities and focus on priorities in order to have the biggest impact.
- Fluent in English and French
- 10 years of experience in the Mobile and/or Internet industry in a Business Development role
- Extensive expertise in managing international business relationships and building key strategic partnerships across a variety of new platforms.
- You have achieved outstanding results within very short timescales, drawing upon a vast number of industry contacts to secure lucrative and profitable deals with industry partners
- Ability to perform in an ambitious, high-growth start-up environment
- A start-up located right in the heart of Paris (Sentier/Bonne Nouvelle), having restaurants every 10 meters
- A tennis table, a baby foot, some LANs
- Mac or PC, choose your favorite laptop !
- Free charms for the app ;)