- My Favorites
- Position and Crossing Paths
- What does it mean when it says "Active" on someone's profile?
- What does it mean when it says "Available" on someone's profile?
- Why don't all profiles I cross paths with match my preferences?
- How can I find someone on happn?
- Why don't profiles change on my Timeline after updating my preferences?
- Who can see my profile?
- I met someone in real life and would like to find him/her again. What can I do?
- What are the profiles that show up on my Timeline?
- Who are the “To discover” and “Just joined” profiles? Is there a difference between the two?
- What is the difference between suggested profiles (“To discover” and “Just joined”) and the other profiles in the Timeline?
- Why do I see the same suggested profiles several times?
- Why is the suggested profile I click on empty (without a description and/or a crossing map)?
- Why do I receive “Hellos” from people I have not crossed paths with?
- Can I see again a profile I have already Liked ?
- Why do profiles disappear when I send a Hello ⭐?
- Why do profiles disappear when I Like ❤️ them?
- How can I recognize a profile I have already Liked?
- Where can I find the users I have sent a Hello ⭐ to?
- Can I see again a profile I have liked in my Timeline / on happn?
- What happens if I don’t cross paths again with a profile I have already Liked or sent a Hello ⭐ to?
- Am I going to see the users who sent me a Hello ⭐ again?
- How can I see again the app tutorial?
- The user I’ve just Liked, sent a Hello ⭐ to or had a Crush with has disappeared from my Timeline, why is that?
- I no longer have access to the “I’m up for...” feature. Does it mean this feature does not exist anymore?
- I have noticed that I no longer cross paths with the people I’ve already liked in the past. How come?
- I can’t see the Map anymore. Is it gone?
- Is it possible to roll back to the previous interface?
- I can’t scroll through the profiles anymore as I used to. How come?
- I have noticed I could not go from one profile to the other as freely as before. Is there any way I could go back to the previous interface?
- What is the happn Map?
- How can I use the map?
- Does the Map indicate my position in real time?
- I have crossed paths with users but my Map is empty. Why is that?
- If I have enabled the Invisible mode, will I appear in Crossing locations?
- I do not want to appear on other users' happn Maps. What Can I do?
- If I decide to hide a profile, can this person find me again on the Map?
- How can I accept a response to an activity I'm available for?
- How can I let other happners know that I'm available for an activity?
- Why can I only see the "I’m up for" button on some profiles?
- What if I'm not interested in one of the profiles that I crossed paths with?
- How can I report someone?
- What happens if I decline someone?
- How can I block someone?
- What is a Crush?
- I have blocked or declined a profile, can I unblock them?
- What happens if I block someone?
- Can I cancel a Hello ⭐ after sending it?
- When I receive a Hello ⭐, how can I respond to it?
- What is the difference between a Like ❤️ and a Hello ⭐?
- How do I interact with other profiles?
Position and Crossing Paths
- What does it mean when it says "Now" on someone’s profile?
- Does the app have to be open for me to cross paths with other happners?
- What does "crossing paths" mean? What is the distance that qualifies as "crossing paths"?
- Does the app have to be open for me to cross paths with people?
- Can other users know my precise location?
- Is my location saved?
- Do I need to activate my location settings for happn to work?
- How can I find the people I have crossed paths with?
- I see users I have never crossed paths with in real life. How come?